Innovative products. New ways.
A new job for you.
A refreshing perspective.
CooperVision, a division of The Cooper Companies, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of soft contact lenses. We produce a wide range of disposable and monthly disposable lenses, all based on the latest materials and designs. We have many years of experience with the most difficult vision corrections such as astigmatism and presbyopia and offer the most comprehensive range of spherical, toric and multifocal products on the market. By combining innovative products and direct contact with contact lens specialists, we provide a refreshing perspective on the market. To continue to work in this spirit, we are looking more than ever for employees who combine a passion for technology with enthusiasm for success. Only in this way can the future be shaped as an advantage for really everyone: for our customers, for contact lens wearers, for the company and for yourself. Let's do it together!
For the DACH organization we are looking for a
Manager Professional Services D-A-CH
- Actively partner customer business teams to offer optical clinical and training support.
- Deal with fitting issues that arise from eye-care practitioners, either directly or through training of appropriate staff.
- Assist in the management and delivery of clinical trials, early access trials, and practitioner surveys.
- Present or provide support at any external or internal training event, tradeshow, training center, conferences, seminars.
- Support marketing in product communication materials to ensure eye care practitioner engagement.
- Contribute to development of and delivery of training programs for new employee induction and ongoing development and support the clinical training / education of appropriate CooperVision staff.
- Regularly co-travel with sales force to support in the development of their clinical knowledge.
- Keep up to date & proactively report on market trends and news and competitor activity.
- Keep up to date with contact lens fitting, clinical practice and the latest on training and coaching approaches.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Optometrist / Augenoptikmeister / Dipl. Ing. / Bachelor / Master.
- Wide knowledge of CooperVision products as well as wide knowledge of contact lenses and related products across the entire market.
- Proven track record of clinical experience in fitting and managing contact lens patients on a day-to-day basis.
- Proven skills in Microsoft office (word, excel, power point).
- Proven ability to effectively communicate cross functionally within company and the customer.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Strong cross functional team worker.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- High-energy self-starter as well as collaborative team player.
- High level of self-motivation and stimulation to reach targets.
- German mother tong and fluent in English (spoken and written).
This is what we offer you:
- A varied and challenging job in an internationally operating company with a first-class reputation
- Support for professional and personal development
- Attractive corporate benefits and employee discounts on our products
CooperVision offers you the opportunity to successfully expand the D-A-CH market in a highly motivated and dynamic team.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application, via our applicant portal or at firstname.lastname@example.org.